DateWednesday, October 27, 2010
Time6:30 pm - 8:30 pm
LocationBlue Star Contemporary Art Center
- May 31: Kathy Sosa: “Kathy Sosa”
- Jun 6: Sherry Owens: “Texas Tough: Sherry Owens - Origins”
- Jun 6: Sharon Kopriva: “Texas Tough: Sharon Kopriva - From Terra to Verde”
- Jun 6: Amita Bhatt: “Texas Tough: Amita Bhatt - Depends Who You Ask”
- Jun 6: Jill Bedgood: “Texas Tough: Jill Bedgood - Book of Hours: Intervention ”
- More »
- May 22:
Red Dot 2013
- More »
- Mar 22, 2013-Mar 1, 2014: “Art in the Garden 2013” (San Antonio Botanical Garden)
BREAKTHROUGH! Panel Discussion: The Berlin Wall and the US-Mexico Border"
Blue Star Contemporary Art Center and the UTSA Department of Art & Art History present a panel discussion entitled "The Berlin Wall and the US Mexico Border: Artists from Berlin and San Antonio Respond". The panel will feature local artists as well as artists from the touring exhibition Breakthrough!: 20 Years After German Unification - Critical Perspectives of Berlin Artists which will be on display at UTSA Art Gallery from October 28 - November 17, 2010. This once in a lifetime panel discussion will take place on the evening of Wednesday, October 27th at 6:30 pm at Blue Star Contemporary Art Center.
116 Blue Star, San Antonio, TX 78204
(210) 227-6960 | Contact Us | Hours
Blue Star Contemporary Art Museum is supported by: San Antonio Department of Cultural and Creative Development, The National Endowment for the Arts, Texas Commission on the Arts, Ricos Products Co., Inc., The Capital Group Company: Home of American Funds, H-E-B, Rackspace, NuStar Energy LP, Frost Bank, The Fund, The Smothers Foundation, Valero Energy, Strasburger Price Oppenheimer Blend, Alturas Foundation, Argo Group, The Flohr Family Foundation, RBC, Alamo Beer, Silver Eagle Distributors LP, Republic National Distributing Company, Hotel Valencia, Citrus at Hotel Valencia, Boeing Employee Community Fund, Blue Star Community Partners and the Blue Star Board of Directors and Members.
© Contemporary Art For San Antonio 2013