The Big Give
- Make a donation of $10 or more on by visiting:
- In honor of our address, 116 Blue Star, we will be targeting
for a prize winner giveaway.
- If you give between , you will receive free admission to the museum for yourself and a guest.
- If you give $16 or more at exactly , you will receive a free Blue Star individual membership.
- If you give $116 or more at exactly , you will also receive an Arts & Eats Cookbook, and a Texas Biennial catalogue.
- If you give $1,160 or more during the hour, you will also receive four tickets to Red Dot, and special recognition in our June newsletter.
- Share this with your friends, family, and co-workers! See if you can share this with 10 new Blue Star supporters! Not only is the amount donated to one organization important during the Big Give, but the number of supporters too. Organizations with steady support throughout the 24 hour period receive coveted placement on the online leaderboard. This increased exposure could mean even greater support for Blue Star from the general public that day. Blue Star will be eligible for matching funds and challenge grants depending on the amount of traffic we have that day. Even if your friends can only give $10, every little bit is HUGELY helpful.
116 Blue Star, San Antonio, TX 78204
(210) 227-6960 | Contact Us | Hours
Blue Star Contemporary Art Museum gratefully acknowledges major support from the City of San Antonio Department for Culture & Creative Development, the Lifshutz Family, the National Endowment for the Arts, and Ricos Products Co., Inc. Additional essential support is provided by Alamo Beer, Alturas Foundation, Argo Group, Boeing Employee Community Fund, The Capital Group Company: Home of American Funds, Citrus at Hotel Valencia, H-E-B, Hotel Valencia, The Flohr Family Foundation, Frost Bank, The Arts Fund, Luther King Capital Management, Mission Pharmacal, Muñoz and Company, The NRP Group LLC, NuStar Energy LP, Rackspace, RBC, Republic National Distributing Company, Silver Eagle Distributors LP, The Smothers Foundation, Strasburger & Price, LLP, Texas Commission on the Arts, The Trust Company, Valero Energy, and the Community Partners, Members, Individual Donors, and Board of Directors of Blue Star Contemporary Art Museum.
© Contemporary Art For San Antonio 2014